The path to a more agile network
Globalization, digitalization, convergence, mobility, and cloud services adoption are all revolutionizing the workplace and changing how enterprises conduct business. IT organizations are feeling the pressure to support this evolving business environment while maintaining high standards of performance and reliability. Business applications are increasingly moving off-net, and today’s private networking solutions may not always be the best choice for all locations.
Sprint SD-WAN mitigates the rigidity and complexity of current WAN environments, providing a service that addresses the business and networking demands of today while enabling the flexibility required to address the demands of the future.
Sprint SD-WAN enables customers to augment a traditional MPLS network with broadband by combining classic WAN technologies with Software-Defined Network (SDN) features, bringing more intelligence to the way all traffic is transported across the network. Sprint SD-WAN includes centralized policy management and performance reporting, zero/low-touch equipment deployment, application-based prioritization, and hybrid WAN support with dynamic traffic steering.
Features & Benefits
- Expedite network expansion and new site activations by leveraging lightweight equipment that supports zero-touch activations
- Understand how critical applications are performing via online, centralized performance reporting
- Ensure a quality experience for key applications through policy-based, dynamic & intelligent traffic steering capabilities
- Flexible transport options enable hybrid WAN deployments…no need to completely “rip and replace” existing WAN
Managed SD-WAN from Sprint takes it a step further, complementing all the benefits of a software-defined service:
- Bend-Over-Backwards support to assess your needs and minimize disruption for a seamless implementation
- Flexible management options so you can take the reins, or hand off to us for a fully-managed solution—it’s up to you
- Access to our full portfolio of services including our global all-IP network, market-leading SIP trunking solution, and Global Unified Communications-as-a-Service offering (and that’s just the start)
- History of successfully integrating network elements from different sources and delivering an exceptional end-to-end experience across multiple metropolitan areas, regions and countries
All delivered “as-a-service” with a clear per-site, per-month pricing structure, this is as simple as SD-WAN can get. Want to learn more? Get in touch.