Flexibility starts with your network
Your people need to be able to get things done wherever they are and whatever time it is. Which means your network needs to be ready to switch between more endpoints, faster.
Our Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) gives your people the freedom to use converged, cloud and hosted solutions, supporting SIP Trunking and mobile integration.
As a Tier 1 Internet Service Provider, we have one of the industry’s most advanced Internet Backbone networks so you can deliver reliable, high-speed Internet access that’s capable of handling all sorts of demanding applications like high-resolution video and app sharing.
It’s a 100% native all-IP network that powers:
- Global data delivery with the lowest-possible latency and jitter
- A congestion-free IP core that runs at 40% capacity, so customers don’t run into road blocks.
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements that credit monthly charges in full if we fail to meet our standards
- Class of Service Flexibility that lets you prioritize your most important traffic whether its voice, data, video
- Global MPLS and DIA support for IPv4, IPv6 and Dual Stack
- Online management through our own tool, Sprint Compass
It’s why we’ve won industry awards like the ‘Nemertes Research Pilothouse for Customer Services’ as well as others from Frost and Sullivan and thousands of customers.