International call capabilities are available to push-to-talk enabled devices throughout the Americas including Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru (Nextel International, NII).
What you’ll get
- Fast. Enjoy the same speed as you do for your local connections
- Simple. No country codes, operators or calling cards required. Just push the Sprint Direct Connect button
- Cost-efficient. International Direct Connect calls cost a fraction of international cellular rates
What you’ll need
- A Sprint Direct Connect-capable phone
- A plan that includes Sprint Direct Connect or an add on
Sprint Direct Connect subscribers can use push-to-talk to reach some networks outside the United States. You can identify the foreign networks by the urban codes in the first digits of the push-to-talk number, listed in the table below.
- Sprint Unlimited International Direct Connect and Group Connect – $15/mo.
- Casual use or overages – 20¢/min.
International Direct Connect calls use the push-to-talk domestic Sprint Direct Connect minutes included in your plan/buy-up. Domestic Sprint Direct Connect overage charges may apply. All Sprint Direct Connect calls charged to the initiator by (rate x minutes x participants). Requires Sprint Direct Connect capable phone. Not available for Group Connect® or TeamDC calls. Other restrictions and charges apply.
Coverage not available everywhere. Restrictions apply.