Work without boundaries
- A super-captivating infinity display optimized for multitasking lets you see more and scroll less on up to a 6.2” QHD AMOLED® display with a stunning symmetric edge design for the perfect grip
- Experience the super-immersive display that lets you accomplish more than you ever imagined.
- Samsung DeX™ offers productivity on the go by transforming your phone into a desktop experience complete with monitor, keyboard and mouse through a convenient and portable docking accessory
- Extremely responsive with the world’s first 10nm processor that delivers fast performance (11%+ CPU & 25%+ GPU) and more efficiency so you can work without interruption
- An expansive Galaxy® Ecosystem with your Samsung devices (including VR, 360-degree cameras and wearables) to providing endless opportunities to capture and display business-critical information in entirely new ways
- Industry-validated, defense-grade Samsung Knox™ 2.8 security platform embedded in the device hardware ensures multilayered protection from the moment you turn it on
- Multifactor biometric authentication enables you to unlock your phone with a look through advanced iris scanning, providing advanced security that offers added peace of mind
- A Knox-enabled Secure Folder safely separates personal information from work to provide more trust and less risk on the go
- Bixby® is an intelligent assistant that redefines how you interact with your phone by using voice to reduce complex interactions and personalizing it based on your surroundings
- Bixby® Vision provides an intelligent camera with image recognition technology that allows you to natively read QRand UPC codes and business cards, performs text translation, and even recognizes products and points of interest
- Hello Bixby anticipates your needs by offering quick and contextual access to apps and information when and where you need them
- Samsung Connect brings all your smart devices and displays together in the cloud, so it’s easy to connect and accomplish job-specific tasks
- An advanced blur-free 12MP dual pixel camera allows for essential images and documentation to be clearly captured in low-light conditions and outdoors
- An 8MP smart autofocus selfie camera enables crystal-clear video calling and conferencing for meetings on the go
- Ultra-fast and convenient wireless charging means less downtime so you can maximize your mobility throughout the day
- Expandable MicroSD memory up to 256GB allows you to future-proof your device to meet growing content and memory needs
- IP68 certification provides superior protection against water and dust to enable uncompromised productivity even in the most challenging work environments.
Immersible for up to 30 minutes in water up to one meter (3.28 feet) deep.
Get the new Samsung Galaxy S8 today with Mobility-as-a-Service for a predictable monthly cost – as low as $45/mo.* with 2GB on-network data with 24-mo. term.
Mobility-as-a-Service, a way better way to get:
- Get the right service with flexible plans tailored to your needs
- Customized set-up
- Enjoy peace of mind with extended warranty and 24/7/365 tech support
- Control costs with predictable per seat, per month pricing
Call your Sprint Business Representative or 866-653-1055. You can also fill out the form below to have a business specialist contact you about ordering the new Samsung Galaxy S8.
**Monthly charges exclude taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 17.4% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & 40¢ Reg. /line/mo.) & fees by area (approx. 5–25%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See sprint.com/taxesandfees. For full terms and conditions of service sprint.com/termsandconditions) and other important information, including coverage, prohibited network use rules and other plan or international pricing, please see the store rep. or visit sprint.com.
Limited time offer. While supplies last. Activ. Fee: Up to $30/line. Credit approval req. Mobility-as-a-Service Cancellation Fees: Requires a minimum service term and cancellation fees vary by device/term as specified in Supplemental Schedule of Mobility-as-a-Service Devices. Cancellation fees not eligible for ETF waivers that may be identified in agreements. Mobility-as-a-Service Non-Return Fee: Charge per device will be applied as specified in Supplemental Schedule of Mobility-as-a-Service Devices if customer fails to return Mobility-as-a-Service device within 30 days of a Mobility-as-a- Service device replacement or Mobility-as-a-Service termination. Mobility-as-a-Service Details: Only available to corporate-liable business subscribers. Includes unlimited domestic Long Distance calling and texting while on the Sprint network. For phones, off -network roaming is limited to (1) voice 800 min. or a majority of minutes. Data allowance as specified. Third-party content/downloads are add’l charge. Int’l calling svcs are not included. International Texting: Includes texting from U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Excludes audio, picture and video messages. For list of countries visit sprint.com/international. Mobility-as-a-Service Smartphone Pooled Data: 2GB on-network data pooled across all subs. depending on plan selected. Add’l on-network data $10/GB. Off-network data allowance 100MB/mo. or a majority of kilobytes. Mobility-as-a- Service Data Pooling: Monthly on-network data allowances of eligible devices combine and are then available for each device on the account on a first-come, first-served basis. Data is then available for each device on the account on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all of the data in the pooling group is used for the billing period, then Sprint will charge overage to each device that uses excess data at that specific device’s overage rate. Third-party content/downloads are add’l charge. Not available for tablets/MBB devices. Data Usage Limitations: To improve data experience for the majority of users, throughput may be limited, varied or reduced on the network. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply – see sprint.com/termsandconditions. International Roaming Add-On: Limited time offer. Requires international capable phone and eligible domestic service plan on the account with primary usage in the U.S. See your Sprint representative for details. Other Terms: Certain prior promotional discounts may not apply when switching to plan. Offers and coverage not available everywhere or for all devices/networks. No other discounts apply. Restrictions apply. See your Sprint representative or sprint.com for details. © 2017 Sprint. All rights reserved. Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.