How you can close the security gap with Sprint Secure Wi-Fi.
Diners, dry cleaners, coffee shops, bars, hotel lobbies, client buildings — all around us, there are Wi-Fi networks welcoming us to use them. Secure or not, they beckon to us, and we connect to them. We do it to work on the go, get things done, meet tight deadlines. Pretty much all of us do it.
Problem is, it puts not only our own phones and data at risk, but also our corporate networks.
What’s needed is a solution that:
- Helps your users work however and wherever suits them while still protecting your data on any Wi-Fi network.
- Matches your business’s rigorous security.
- Works on the assumption that your people are too busy to worry about security.
- Keeps your data completely secure, without your people having to lift a finger.
- Is designed for the way your people already work.
Sprint Business offers a solution that does all this. It’s called Sprint Secure Wi-Fi, and it’s available now. Check out our SlideShare to learn more.